February 8, 2011

Fashion Picks: Neon Accessories!

Lately I have fallen in love with Spring's neon shades. Here are some accessories that are definitely on my list:
Fenton
Ahhhh! I am in LOVE with this necklace! The colors, the chains, the shapes. It's PERFECT!
This shade of emerald is becoming pretty popular Spring '11. This is such a classic looking bag, and it goes with so many things. Definitely one of my favorites!
Tabitha Simmons Shoes
How cute are these heels?  The leather with the colors is perfect, and so are the in-season cutouts. 

Michael Kors Bag
Orange is such an in color this Spring! It's everywhere, and it's just so juicy! Kors has taken the perfect shade and made the perfect shape out of it.


Prada Scarve
Oooh, that gorgeous orange shade again. And I can't help but love the fuzz and feel of it. Love it, thought it's nothing I would ever wear myself.

What do you guys think of my picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment